Edgar is globally recognized as an organizational and leadership psychologist, and foremost expert in the alignment and innovative development of organizations, teams, and leadership. Working with clients ranging from Fortune 500, multi-national organizations and governments to small businesses and individuals, he brings his creative and unique life experiences to all his offerings, including his keynote speeches, workshops, and personal and team coaching.
Recognition and accomplishments:
- He is the co-author of Innovation by Design to be released September 2017.
- He has delivered over 2,700 keynote speeches and talks.
- More than 15,000 CEOs, executives and leaders have attended Edgar’s workshops and programs.
- He is the bestselling author of the books True Alignment and The Elephant In The Boardroom.
- Recognized as one of the globe’s top-rated speakers, he was honored as the Impact Speaker of the Year and International Speaker of the Year by Vistage, the world’s largest CEO network of over 21,000 members.
- He mentors a worldwide group of True Alignment practitioners and coaches.
- His ideas and writing have been featured by a number of publications, blogs and outlets, among them: Huffington Post, FOX News, Forbes, TED, AMA’s Playbook, Success Magazine, CIO, Investor’s Business Daily, and Smartblog,
- He has served as a host for public television and radio.
- Edgar holds a degree from The Culinary Institute of America and is honored as an award-winning chef, including receiving the CIA’s prestigious Frances Roth Award and being called “The new breed of American Chef” by the NY Times.
- As a singer-songwriter, he has released three albums, has performed worldwide, and was named to the Save The Music Foundation’s Honor Roll.